Niki App April Month Cashback Offer– Get 30% Cashback upto Rs 75 on Paying via Amazon Pay balance. Niki has come up in association with “Amazon Pay Balance” and offering flat 30% Cashback when you Pay through Amazon Pay Balance. The Offer is valid from 13th April to 31st April 2018. Valid for Once per user. So hurry up and avail this offer now !!
How to Get 30% Cashback in Amazon Pay Balance:-
1) First of all, Download or Update your Niki App Here
2) Install & Open the Niki App.
3) Login your account Or Sign up
4) Now Initiate a Recharge or any Other Service on Niki App.
5) Choose Payment mode as “Amazon Pay” and Pay the amount.
Note:- If you are unable to see “Amazon Pay” option in Payment page. Then Update your App and initiate the transaction again.
6) You will get the 30% Cashback upto Rs 75 in your Amazon Pay balance within 3 working days. ( Offer Source Visit Here )
Amazon Niki Offer Terms & Conditions:-
- This offer is a joint promotional initiative provided by Techbins Solutions Pvt Ltd, (“Merchant”) and Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”). “This offer is made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the Website (defined below) maintained and operated by Techbins Solutions Pvt Ltd (“Merchant”).”
- The Offer is valid from 13th – 30th Apr’ 2018 both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion, without assigning any reason, without prior notice, and without liability of any kind.
- Under this Offer, cashback of 30% cashback up to 75, Once per user on Niki will be provided to each customer who:
(a) completes a transaction on Niki’s corresponding mobile application / mobile site ; and
(b) pays for such transaction using the “Amazon Pay” option available on the Website
(Each transaction meeting the aforesaid requirements being referred to as a “Qualifying Transaction”).
- Cashback for a Qualifying Transaction will be provided in the form of Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with Amazon Gift Cards. Amazon Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited and are subject to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810
- These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions. To the extent the Gift Card terms and conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer, at its sole discretion, if it identifies any fraudulent activity being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or for any reason whatsoever.
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion made available by Amazon on the Website.
- This Offer can only be availed once by each customer. Additionally, and for the avoidance of doubt, Amazon Pay Balance will only be provided for the first Qualifying Transaction (and not for any subsequent transactions) made by the customer during the Offer Period.
- Amazon reserves the absolute right, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- This Offer is valid for Indian residents only.
- The Amazon Pay Balance will be sent to the registered email ID of the customer making the Qualifying Transaction within 3 working days of such Transaction.