Payments made as simple as you chat, directly from your bank account. With BHIM ABPB App, India’s easiest to use UPI app from Aditya Birla Payments Bank, you no longer need to remember any account number & IFSC code. This is a new app same like Tez, PhonePe and Many other UPI Apps. You can start referring your friends and Get Rs.100 in bank account by referring just 5 friends on BHIM ABPB.
Refer 5 Friends On BHIM ABPB App Get Rs.100 In Bank :
1. First of all download App From Given link Here. : Download
2. Open App and Click on Register Button.
3. Enter your Mobile Number which is Linked to any other bank account.
4. The app will automatically verify your mobile number and you will be redirected to the dashboard.
5. Now Select your Bank and Verify your mobile number to link your bank account to BHIM ABPB Bank.
6. Go to Menu from Right Side and Click on Your Profile.
7. Move to Bottom of your Profile and you will able to see Referral Code Option and then Enter a Given Refer Code. :
8. Now Just move to Dashboard and Send Rs.1 to any of your contacts or Just Send me Rs.1 using my UPI Address. : 7778996930@birla
9. Now Again Move to Profile and Click on Invite Friends and Share your Registered mobile number with your friends. (Your mobile number is your refer code)
10. When your Friend will use your refer code and will send Rs.1 to any friend or make 1st transaction then you will get Rs.20 and you will get Rs.100 for referring your 5 friends.
How To Send Money Using ABPB App :
- Go to Menu from Right Side Corner.
- Click on Send / Request Money.
- Select your Contact or Click on Search button and Enter UPI Address.
- Send Minimum amount of Rs.1 to your Friends.
Terms & Conditions :
- Winners will be notified by email/sms.
- The amount of Rs 100 will be credited to the account linked with BHIM ABPB
- The amount will be credited in 15 working days of the referral getting successful – the 5 referred people installing the app, linking their bank account, completing their first transaction and adding the referral code of the referrer in their profile section of BHIM ABPB.
- All terms and conditions of Makemytrip will apply to the mega prize Rs 10,000 Makemytrip vouchers.
- Offer not valid for employees, trade partner, service providers, contractual FOS of ABIPBL, holding an account with ABIPBL.
- Offer valid throughout India except for residents of states/location where such offers are prohibited under applicable law including the state of Tamil Nadu.
- ABIPBL has the right to contact the winning users for marketing and promotional activities.
- ABIBPL reserves the rights to, without liability or prejudice to any of its other rights, change/modify/withdraw the Offer without any notice and the customers agree to remain updated with the Offer terms and conditions by visiting the ABIPBL website.
- In case of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, ABIPBL reserves the sole right to revoke the Offer.
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other offers and cannot be assigned/ transferred to any other person/ customer.
- The users shall not hold ABIPBL, its group entities, or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, vendors, responsible for or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses which a user claims to have suffered, sustained or incurred, or claims to suffer, sustain or incur, by way of and/or on account of the Offer, except loss caused due to intentional misconduct or gross negligence on part of ABIPBL.
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions, nor the running of this Offer to which they apply, shall be construed as an obligation on ABIPBL to continue the Offer up to, on or after the time the Offer Period ends.
- The terms & conditions of this Offer shall be in addition, and not in substitution / derogation to, the rules/regulation governing the use of any ABIPBL services/products.
- If the Offer and/or anything to be done by ABIPBL in respect of the Offer is prevented or delayed by causes, circumstances or events beyond the control of ABIPBL, including but not limited to computer viruses, tampering, unauthorized intervention, interception, fraud, technical failures, floods, fires, accidents, earthquakes, riots, explosions, wars, hostilities, acts of government or other causes of like or similar or other character beyond the control of ABIPBL, then ABIPBL shall not be liable for the same to the extent so prevented or delayed, and will not be liable for any consequences.
- These terms & conditions shall be governed by the Laws of India and the courts in Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes related to this Offer.