Freecharge Recharge UPI Cashback Deal – Get 10% Cashback on DTH & Postpaid Payments via @Freecharge UPI– Get 10% Cashback on DTH & Postpaid Payments via UPI. Freecharge has come up with an awesome offer for DTH and Postpaid users and offering Flat 10% Cashback on DTH/Postpaid Bill Payment. Maximum Cashback is Rs 50 per user. Offer is valid till 22nd May 2018. So Hurry up and avail this offer now !!
How to Get 10% Cashback up to Rs 50 on DTH/Postpaid Bill Payment at FreeCharge?
1) Firstly goto FreeCharge Website Here
2) Install & Open your FreeCharge App (If Already download Skip this)
3) Now Login or Sign up your Account on FreeCharge App
4) Now Initiate a DTH/Postpaid Bill Payment of any amount.
5) Apply Coupon:- UPI50
6) Once your Promo code is Applied successfully then Make the Payment using @Freecharge UPI handle only.
7) That’s it, you will get your Cashback in your FreeCharge wallet within 24 working hours.
Terms & Conditions:-
- “Get 10% cashback on successful Postpaid/DTH transactions done till 22nd May’ 2018
- Valid on Minimum transaction of Rs.10. Max cashback of Rs.50.
- UPI50 Promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer
- Offer is valid for FreeCharge handled UPI transactions only
- Valid once per User/Mobile Number/Device
- Cashback will be credited to your Freecharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 1095 days from date of credit and is non transferable
- Not valid for Add Cash, credit/debit card, Netbanking & FreeCharge Balance transactions
- Offer is not valid on Mobile prepaid, Datacard, Metro, Electricity, Landline & Broadband transactions
- Offer is not applicable on virtual/ prepaid/ temporary/international cards.
- Offer valid Only on latest version of FreeCharge Android App
- We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
- For all other queries please email email@example.com
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for any account