Redbus – Recharge or Book Bus Ticket and Get 25% Cashback up to Rs 100 on Paying via Amazon Pay Balance. This offer is valid from 1st June to 30th June 2018. You need to pay the amount for Amazon Pay Balance only. Follow the steps to avail the offer.
How to Get 25% Cashback Upto Rs 100 via Amazon Pay balance:-
1) First of all, Click here to download the app.
2) Login/Register account in Redbus App.
3) Go for a recharge to any number of Rs 100 or above only
4) Enter all the details which are required for the payment.
5) No need to apply any coupon
6) Pay the amount with Amazon Pay only.
7) You will receive the cashback within 72 hours. ( Offer Source – Visit Here )
Read also:-High Amount/Number of Paytm UPI Offer Transactions can cause any issue like Income Tax? – Full Explaination
Terms & Conditions:-
1. This offer is a joint promotional initiative provided by ibibo Group Pvt. Ltd. (“Merchant”) and Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”). “This offer is made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the Website (defined below) maintained and operated by ibibo Group Pvt. Ltd. (“Merchant”).”
2. The Offer is valid from 1st June, 2018 to 30th June, 2018 both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion, without assigning any reason, without prior notice, and without liability of any kind.
3. Under this Offer, cashback of 25% cashback up to 100, Once per user on Redbus will be provided to each customer who:
(a) completes a transaction on the website of the Merchant at Redbus.in or its corresponding mobile application / mobile site (collectively “Website”); and
(b) pays for such transaction using the “Amazon Pay” option available on the Website
(Each transaction meeting the aforesaid requirements being referred to as a “Qualifying Transaction”).
4. Cashback for a Qualifying Transaction will be provided in the form of Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with Amazon Gift Cards. Amazon Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited and are subject to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810
5. These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions. To the extent the Gift Card terms and conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
6. Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer, at its sole discretion, if it identifies any fraudulent activity being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or for any reason whatsoever.
7. This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion made available by Amazon on the Website.
8. This Offer can only be availed once by each customer. Additionally, and for the avoidance of doubt, Amazon Pay Balance will only be provided for the first Qualifying Transaction (and not for any subsequent transactions) made by the customer during the Offer Period.
9. This Offer will not be applicable if you, the Merchant or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn.
10. Amazon reserves the absolute right, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
11. This Offer is valid for Indian residents only.
12. The Amazon Pay Balance will be sent to the registered email ID of the customer making the Qualifying Transaction within 3 working days of such Transaction.