Haptik – Get 10% Cashback on Recharge, Electricity & DTH Recharge on Paying through Amazon Pay Balance. Haptik has come up in association with Amazon and offering Flat 10% Cashback upto Rs 400 on Paying via Amazon Pay. The Offer is valid from 1st May 2018 to 31st May 2018. Maximum Cashback is Rs 400 per user. So Hurry up and avail this offer now !!
How to Get 10% Amazon Cashback on Paying at Haptik App:-
1) First of all, Download Haptik App Here
2) Install & Open the Haptik App.
3) Login/Sign up.
4) Initiate a Recharge, Electricity Bill Payment or DTH Recharge.
5) Proceed for Payment.
6) Choose Payment mode as “Amazon Pay”.
7) Pay the amount using Amazon Pay balance. (Valid for all users)
Terms & Conditions:-
- This offer is a joint promotional initiative provided by Haptik Infotech Pvt Ltd, (“Merchant”) and Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”). “This offer is made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the Website (defined below) maintained and operated by Haptik Infotech Pvt Ltd (“Merchant”).”
- The Offer is valid from 1st to 31st May 2018 both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion, without assigning any reason, without prior notice, and without liability of any kind.
- Under this Offer, cashback of 10% cashback up to 400, once per user on Haptik will be provided to each customer who
(a) completes a transaction on Haptik’s corresponding mobile application / mobile site ; and
(b) pays for such transaction using the “Amazon Pay” option available on the Website
(Each transaction meeting the aforesaid requirements being referred to as a “Qualifying Transaction”).
- Cashback for a Qualifying Transaction will be provided in the form of Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with Amazon Gift Cards. Amazon Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited and are subject to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810
- These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions. To the extent the Gift Card terms and conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer, at its sole discretion, if it identifies any fraudulent activity being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or for any reason whatsoever.
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion made available by Amazon on the Website.
- This Offer can only be availed once by each customer. Additionally, and for the avoidance of doubt, Amazon Pay Balance will only be provided for the first Qualifying Transaction (and not for any subsequent transactions) made by the customer during the Offer Period.
- Amazon reserves the absolute right, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- This Offer is valid for Indian residents only.
- The Amazon Pay Balance will be sent to the registered email ID of the customer making the Qualifying Transaction within 3 working days of such Transaction.
Amazon Gift Cards will expire one year from the date of issuance by QwikCilver. Amazon Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Amazon Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law.