Hi Offernloot users Today I am back with a great Discount Offer For Train E-Ticket Powered By Freecharge.Discount or Cashback on Train Tickets is always welcomed even though its only 25%. This time save 25 % with Freecharge wallet at IRCTC website. Yes, you heard it right. Get flat Rs. 50 cashback on Rs. 100 or above ticket booking at IRCTC or 25% cashback. Check out below post to know more.
Irctc with Freecharge Wallet Offer:-
- All Users:
- Offer valid from 17 Feb to 30th June 2018
How to Get Train Ticket Cashback @ Irctc with Freecharge Wallet Online?
- Visit Deal page here
- Book your e-rail tickets.
- Hit ‘Pay with Freecharge Wallet’ option.
- Enjoy the cashback in your Freecharge Wallet.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Get 25% cashback when you book train tickets on IRCTC Website with Freecharge.
- Maximum cashback of Rs.50.
- Offer valid once per user during the offer period
- Offer applicable only on the IRCTC Website
- Offer valid from 17 Feb to 31st July 2018
- Cashback will be credited to Freecharge wallet within 24 hours
- The entire invoice value has to be settled using Freecharge Wallet, partial payment not allowed
- In case of complete or partial order cancellation/return, entire cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund
- Cashback amount will be in form of e-Voucher and valid for 3 Years from the date of credit in Freecharge account
- In case of booking cancellation, refund by Freecharge Wallet will be processed within 7 to 10 working days
- This offer is open to all Freecharge Wallet Account holders whose accounts are valid and verified
- The cashback offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable
- For any other queries on IRCTC, please write to email@example.com. For all issues/queries/complaints related to the offer write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Freecharge & IRCTC reserve the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate (collectively changes) the terms, contained herein at our sole discretion or withdraw this offer without any further notice
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback from any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity